Wednesday, July 27, 2016

NOT A CHANCE I AM SLOWING DOWN

 There have been many changes since my first post on Monday, May 7 2012

My Lyme Disease Symptoms 

For the last year I have been Gluten Free (Wheat), Soy Free, Casein Free and limited amount of dairy. I have managed to avoid all fast food restaurants. 
Okay with that being said. GOD YES, I eat all the time. I love snickers bars and don't seem to have a reaction, so lol, I try not to OD on Snickers.  My grocery list consist of just about everything that is found on the outer three walls of most grocery stores. Meat, Vegetables and Dairy. In order for me to shop the center isles I need to read the labels. Simple. By making those few changes in my diet, (Which I don't like to call it.) I have been able to eliminate any needs for medicine, other then Aleve (for the worst days) and Aspirin (for blood thinning properties)
I want to share some of my adventures since I have been feeling better, to give some light to those of you who are just starting your journey or in the middle of your crisis.
Lyme Disease and Co-infections have changed my life in many ways. You will have good days and bad days.When your bad days go from every moment of your existence to one day a month, you will understand. 


                                            















NOT A CHANCE I AM SLOWING DOWN

No comments: