Sunday, January 25, 2015

Long term effects of Lyme Disease

I have had multiple treatments of antibiotics and I have tried many different things to change the effects of what lymes disease has done to my body.

I have chosen to move forward with what I have left and to make the best of ever day, cause for some strange reason, I have been spared yet another time. Perhaps I am a cat



I am going to list below the multiple keywords (# or #)  or search words that got me to my health that I am today. Or symptoms to search if you suspect you have lymes.

headaches
stiff neck
spots in front of eyes
swollen glands (MAYBE I SHOULD QUITE SMOKING - GAIN 4 POUNDS)
mood swings (MUST BE PMS) YEAH okay
night sweats (SLEEP WITH LESS BLANKETS -NOPE SLEEP NAKED (SORRY TMI) BUT STILL SWEAT!)
sore throat (MAYBE I SHOULD QUITE SMOKING - GAIN 10 POUNDS)
fever (MUST BE COMING DOWN WITH SOMETHING AGAIN)
Back pain (WORKING TO MUCH = UM NO NORMAL PEOPLE DON'T FEEL THIS WAY)
Sore Feet (or sensation that your feet are burning)
Chest pain (MAYBE I SHOULD QUITE SMOKING - GAIN 10 POUNDS)
Heart Palpitations (NO YOU DID NOT DRINK TO MANY CUPS OF COFFEE)
Body aches all over (AND NO YOU ARE NOT JUST GETTING OLD)
Rash (maybe) (NOT ALWAYS)
ETC ETC ETC ETC ETC ETC ETC
I am posting at the bottom my list of symptoms and how the page grew This is a copy of my journal and as crazy as it looks is as crazy as lymes disease can make you feel,



I know there will be days through your Lymie struggles that you will want to give up. Please fight to get out of the box that lymes disease puts you in...



No comments: